At Home Check Plus, we strive to earn the trust and confidence of every client. We believe remodeling your home should be a pleasant experience. A key aspect to a successful project is communication. Our professional staff will be your guide throughout the entire process; making sure we are meeting your needs every step of the way. There is no such thing as “short cuts” at Home Check Plus. We have high standards and hold all parties involved in the project to those standards. You can trust HCP to do the job right, the first time. We stand behind our work and provide our clients with a warranty booklet at the completion of the project. Our 12-step process ensures your satisfaction and delivers the best value available.
- We briefly discuss the scope of the project.
- We schedule a client meeting and site visit.
Initial Client Meeting
- We ask that all decision makers are present for the initial meeting.
- Review the scope of the project and discuss the concept and budget.
- If the proposed budget numbers are agreeable with the scope of the project, we will proceed.
- We explain the process the project is going to take and answer any questions.
- We measure, photograph, and document existing conditions.
Preliminary Design Estimate
- We present a project design and an estimate with options.
- Computer generated 3D drawings are available. (Drawings are subject to a fee and require authorization from the client).
Review and Approve Terms of Proposal
- We meet with the client to review and approve the proposal, drawings, terms and conditions of the contract.
Finalize Project Details
- We select products and finishes with the client.
- We determine project start date with the client.
Construction Documents & Specifications
- We obtain building permits.
- We produce construction plans.
- We develop a project schedule.
- We introduce the field team & proceed with project as per schedule.
- We maintain continuous communication with the client throughout the process.
- We try to do everything possible to minimize interruption of the client’s daily routine and the effects of the construction on the rest of the house.
- We complete the required inspections.
- We conduct a final walk-through with the client to assure their satisfaction and to explain the new products’ features and benefits.
- We issue our warranty information packet on products and services after final payment is received.
- We follow up with a call or email to make sure the client is satisfied.
- We suggest a walk-through 12 months after project completion to ensure all systems are in working order.