Home Check Plus Lead Carpenter Job Description
We are are looking for lead carpenters to join the HCP Team. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
- Lead crew and work closely with the subcontractors to ensure each project is completed to the highest quality standards in the industry, on time and on (or under) budget.
- Assign tasks to employees on the job site — provide explanations, details and expectations.
- Physically helping your crew with the work as needed.
- Recommend cost saving measures, minimize incidental expenses and provide input on how to be more efficient.
- Inventory products and supplies for job
- Stay in daily contact with major subcontractors and the customer.
- Monitor job site safety, cleanliness, organization, making sure it meets OSHA and company policies
- High school diploma or GED.
- Trade school diploma or equivalent training in the field.
- 6-8 years experience in light commercial construction
- 6-8 years experience in residential building and remodeling.
- Must be detail oriented and have a great customer service and leadership skills.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 90 lbs., climbing ladders, scaffolding, crawling into confined spaces, operating commercial power tools and equipment, etc.
- All body senses of sight, speech (English) and hearing are required.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Must have valid drivers license and be insurable per insurance company underwriting requirements
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com, mail it to: 2583 County Road 74, St. Cloud, MN 56301 or visit our office and complete an application.