Home Check Plus Estimator/Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for a construction Estimator/Project Manager to join the HCP team. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
- Review project plans/specifications and prepare bid proposals.
- Represent the company well by establishing good relationships with employees, homeowners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Create project schedule and ensure that construction activities are progressing according to schedule.
- Manage site work logistics effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with other construction team members
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree (2 or 4) in Architectural Construction
- Minimum of 2 years experience in estimating & project coordination of residential and light commercial building and remodeling projects
- 1-2 years experience in drawing with DATA CAD or equivalent
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make effective decisions.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle, valid MN driver’s license
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail it to: 2583 County Road 74, St. Cloud, MN 56301 or visit our office and complete an application.