Home Check Plus – Carpenter Job Description
We are looking for Carpenters to join the HCP team. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
- Assist with a wide variety of commercial and residential construction projects; including but not limited to: framing, demolition and miscellaneous carpentry work.
- Accurately follow daily directions and complete work with the highest quality standards in the industry.
- Understand daily task and know exactly what is expected to keep the job progressing as planned.
- Keep a positive attitude about the job, the company management, your crew and the subcontractors to keep the morale up at all times.
- Check all your work for accuracy.
- Keep the job site clean and organized.
- High school diploma or GED.
- General working knowledge of construction.
- Willing to learn and gain experience in the construction industry.
- The ability to work with other employees and subcontractors and perform high quality work.
- Acquire and maintain a basic working set of tools
- Develop an expanded set of tools as you progress in the job and gain tenure.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 90 lbs., climbing ladders, scaffolding, crawling into confined spaces, operating commercial power tools and equipment, etc.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Must have valid drivers license and be insurable per insurance company underwriting requirements.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and DOT exam.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com, mail it to: 2583 County Road 74, St. Cloud, MN 56301 or visit our office and complete an application.